Week 1 Update: September 2-5

Okay, popsicles aren’t that tasty, swimming just creates bad hair dos, and the sun causes unsightly tan lines. ย You know you’re excited to return to Lake Shore. ย Positives > Negatives. ย I am so excited to be back and I am certain we will have a wonderful school year. ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

July

Created by Gina Dongfang

18 thoughts on “Week 1 Update: September 2-5

1. Mrs. Candela, my edublog wouldn’t be the same if I didn’t have that first link! Duh! I think there would be something wrong with me if I didn’t put that as one of my favorites. But, I wanted to say thank you! I know the long talks with you and having you a teacher have taught me so much. Can’t wait to tell you all about my college experiences ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Happy Spring!

You’re an tiggerific teacher! Enjoy these last few weeks with the Seniors. I would like to come in before May 25th to get some pics & video. Let me know when the best time for you will be so we can schedule something asap.

3. How was Central Michigan University? Like was it difficult, because I did have that school in mind to going to in the future. Although, I’m not very all that crazy about school like you.

4. This was an interesting biography because it really shows many of the things that you have succeeded at in your life so far. You have done beyond amazing in school and it really shows how much you enjoy to learn. It also shows how dedicated you are to your students and learning.

5. When you went to CMU, what was it like? One of my sister’s friends goes there and she said that it is really fun. I don’t want to go to Central, but I want to go to Michigan State University for Veterinary Technician ๐Ÿ™‚ Unlike you; however, I’m not so crazy about Lake Shore. I like it, but sometimes it can be annoying. I used to play basketball, but not in Grosse Pointe. I wish I could graduate with a 4.0. That would be a lot of studying :p

6. You are a great teacher and i would not be able to complete the blog in style without you. You help me a lot which helps me out since i have no clue what i am doing most of the time and you help me with no problems asked. Also my sister is trying to get the same degree you are trying to get which is pretty cool.

7. I loved every minute of CMU! It was probably my favorite moment in life aside from teaching here, of course! ๐Ÿ™‚ It is small enough to get-to-know everyone and feel comfortable, but large enough to keep you active! Good luck to you!

8. Excellent class, but there’s one thing that just ruins it for me: it’s not long enough. I mean, seriously?! One hour? And only one trimester? It’s just plain cruel to shove such a great class in such a short time frame. TLDR; I wish I could be in this class longer!

9. I would love to have you as a student all day, everyday! Unfortunately, web design is only 70 minutes in length. I suppose you will just have to go after a career in a like field; That way, you can use your passion for the rest of your life.

10. He is SO cute Mrs.Candela! Congrats!!! I am SO happy for you and your husband. Tell him that all your 4th hour says hi! We all miss you here and it is not the same. I am finally getting my website done! Cant wait for you to see it! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Hey! I had a lot of fun in your Web Design class, are you going to be attending the presentation day? It would be really great to see you there! Good luck with the babies!! ๐Ÿ˜€